Sadly, statistics show that 1 in every 5 women will be attacked at some point in her life. Women are constantly at risk of something which causes an increase in anxiety anytime we leave the house. But now, there’s a piece of jewelry, a personal safety device, that can save your life, whether it’s from a sexual assault, physical assault, robbery, kidnapping or any type of situation where you’re in danger. It’s a piece of jewelry that instantly sends your GPS location to your contacts and/or the police with a simple double-click of a button.
Why is a Personal Safety Device Important?
As mentioned, 1 in every 5 women will be attacked at some point in her life.Women have always had their lives limited because of the risk of being attacked, sexually assaulted, kidnapped, etc. We can’t walk comfortably at night, we can’t go for hikes on our own, we can’t travel on our own without constant fear and we can’t even walk down the street in broad daylight without having to constantly look over our shoulders. It’s a part of our lives that we’ve become accustomed to because of the world being full of people who believe they have the right to overpower women to please themselves, whether for sexual reasons, for money, for entertainment, etc. So, when we stumbled across a piece of jewelry that can save your life, we jumped at the opportunity to share it with you guys. But it isn’t just women who are at risk. Here are some shocking statistics that will help you understand
- 1 in 9 girls under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault at the hands of an adult
- 1 in 53 boys under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault at the hands of an adult
- Females between the ages of 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault
Every 98 seconds, someone is sexually assaulted
Every 8 minutes, that victim is a child
- 60% of sexual abuse/assault victims are under the age of 17
- Over 80% of sex crime victims are women
- 83% of disabled women will be sexual assaulted during their lifetime
- 15% of sexual assault victims are boys under 16
- 1/5th of all sexual assaults involve a weapon of some sort
- 1 in 4 North American women will be sexually assaulted during their lifetime
- 11% of women have physical injury resulting for sexual assault
- 1/3 women will experience some form of sexual violence in their lifetime
… And that’s only to list a few statistics. We live in a sad world and if history shows anything, these statistics aren’t going to get any better unless we do something to protect ourselves.
What is InvisaWear?
InvisaWear is similar to those emergency buttons the elderly wear, only stylish and equipped with modern technology. This piece of jewelry is a personal safety device and comes in stylish necklaces, bracelets and keychains, and instantly connects you with the police and/or your emergency contacts by sending them your GPS location with a double-click of a button.
This personal safety device sends your GPS location (and map) via text to your contacts and/or directly to the closest police officer
Here are some interested facts about this revolutionary device that can give you peace of mind and confidence wherever you are:
- Available for iOS and Android
- Add up to 5 contacts to send your GPS location to in times of need
- Add police contact to send your GPS location to in times of need
- Connects you to the closet dispatcher
- Double-click to immediately send a signal
- Only takes up data when button is pressed
- Invisawear works within a 30 ft. range of your phone
- Works anywhere, as long as the country has a 3-digit emergency number
As long as you have service on your phone, the InvisaWear will work and instantly send your GPS location to your emergency contacts and/or police officer. The only downside is that if you were to be in some of the scariest places in the world, such as a tunnel or subway, it may not work. However, with that said, InvisaWear personal safety device works in the majority of places and since you never know when you’ll need it, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Our products are designed to help users instantly contact friends, family, and the police in the event of an emergency, helping your followers to avoid becoming part of these statistics.
Additionally, this personal safety device works within a 30 ft. range. So, even if someone, let’s say, stole your purse with your phone in it, as long as you double-click your button in a quickly manner, your emergency contacts and/or police will be notified. And considering this stylish device is on your wrist, necklace or keychain, it’s likely to be within close reach.
Situations to Use a Personal Safety Device
The many ways this personal safety device can save a life is endless. To help you see the value of it and the many situations you can use it, here’s a list of some unfortunate yet not-so-unrealistic situations:
- Walking your dog at night
- Walking at night – period
- Walking alone
- Living alone
- Taking public transportation (a woman was just sexually assaulted by an Uber driver)
- Going clubbing with your friends (a woman was just murdered after meeting a man at a hot dog station….)
- Traveling to a different city, state or country
- Hiking or exploring unpopulated areas
- Kids walking to and from school
- Kids/teens hanging out with their friends without adult supervision
The reality is, we are at risk at all times. For some disgusting reason, perpetrators feel they have a right to get what they want whenever they want. In fact, women are rarely safe. As statistic shows, nor are children or teens – male or female. So, it’s imperative that we take the proper action to ensure our safety and our loved ones safety in case something were to happen.
InvisaWear is in the pre-launch stage which means you can snag some serious savings by placing a pre-order today. In addition to that, you can use my exclusive code for an extra 30% off. And since you’ll likely end up buying one of these personal safety devices for every female in your life – family and friends – might as well do it when you can get it for significantly less than regular price.
However, as mentioned, this personal safety device isn’t a luxury. It’s a necessity and one that can save your life, and you simply can’t put a price on that.
The world is in desperate need of something that can give us the confidence to live our lives the way we want.
- The Importance of Early PTSD Assessment in Effective Treatment - February 29, 2024
- 7 Must-Do Healthy Habits for a Vibrant Summer in 2024 - February 28, 2024
- A Quick Guide to Detecting Anxiety Disorders in Children - February 28, 2024