Cannabidiol is well-known for its antidepressant and anxiolytic properties. With the legalization of cannabis plantation and its use in most states in the US, Canada and other parts of the world, scientists now have more freedom to study and analyze this wonder drug and explore its properties. This CBD-rich source is safe to ingest and applied on the skin and under the tongue and has been proven to have several mental and physical health benefits. It’s currently believed to be the safest alternative to other conventional forms of medication for treating various ailments, including anxiety and depression. But where do you start? We’ve got you covered with the best CBD products to relieve anxiety.
Using CBD Products to Relieve Anxiety
CBD hemp flowers from Lazarus Naturals are known for their antidepressant benefits. And like any other CBD supplements, it’s always important that you know everything about the product you are investing in. For that, our team compiled a list of the five best CBD products to help combat your anxiety and depression symptoms.
However, before we get into the flesh of it, here is the detailed evaluation process we used to narrow down the best prospect CBD products:
- Potency – generally, CBD products with higher potency act a lot faster than products with lower potency. However, with issues like anxiety, even the less potent options can render the best effects.
- Product ingredients – this is one of the most vital factors to consider when gauging CBD products. If possible, you always want to go for natural CBD products, the non-GMO ones. The CBD extracted from cannabis must be from organically grown plants.
- Extract type – CBD blends come in isolates, full-spectrum, and broad-spectrum. While their selection is mostly a matter of personal choice, you must know what each CBD extract type offers.
- Lab tests – check for companies that use third-party or independent labs that vouch for the authenticity, efficiency, and potency of the sold CBD products.
- Guarantees – people trust brands that generate more trust and express a lot more confidence in the products that they offer. Look for companies that offer “100% satisfaction guaranteed” or “money-back-guarantees.”
Popular CBD Products To Relieve Anxiety
There are many other factors that users may consider when selecting the best CBD products to relieve anxiety. However, the following CBD products are the most popular.
1. Royal CBD Gummies
This is one of the best CBD edibles that you can find for sale online. Royal CBD gummies are perhaps the most effective CBD products to treat anxiety thanks largely to its effective and therapeutic properties. All the products used in Royal CBD gummies also come from organic hemp. Thus, customers never have to worry about consuming harmful substances.
Royal CBD gummies contain 10mg of CBD per gummy and come with natural flavorings that feature grape, orange, and strawberry. Generally, CBD gummies are some of the most beautiful and attractive edibles that you can snack on guilt-free. It also has no THC and is non-GMO. It comes with 30 CBD capsules per bottle. So, you always have enough gummies to go around.
2. Papa & Barkley “Releaf” Capsules
One serving of this capsule should go a long way toward relieving anxiety attacks, pains, and other aches associated with physical and mental activity and stress. Each capsule of Papa & Barkley contains 30mg of CBD. The best part of using this product is that each capsule comes in a precisely-measured dose. So, you always know the exact amount of CBD you are consuming.
The capsule also works great for enhancing mood and managing stress; if you have acute physical pains. It has worked great for many households in the United States and has several positive reviews from satisfied customers.
3. Hemp Bombs
Third on our list is Hemp Bombs, which is perhaps the most “potent” CBD product you can find online. Some of their tinctures provide users with over 60 mg in a single dose. The brand also offers many other CBD products that customers can purchase and consume. Many of its users praise the benefits it offers for anxiety and pain relief right off the bottle.
Being a US-based company, Hemp Bombs has earned its loyal reputation to its customers. You can say that its staff is knowledgeable and are always ready and willing to get in touch and answer any questions you may have. Hemp Bombs’ potencies range between 125mg and 4,000mg, with prices varying between $24.99 and $299.99.
4. Prismatic Plants Tinctures
This CBD product combines all the benefits you will find in adaptogenic herbs. It’s also one of the easiest-to-use tinctures available online. It comes in 10mg of CBD, which is excellent for relieving anxiety, and 3mg of CBDa, which is great for relieving inflammation.
Prismatic Plants Tinctures combines cannabis with conventional herbalism and other adaptogens to help increase its user’s focus and calm. This is the product to use if you also need something to help you sleep better by boosting your moods.
5. Kin Slips “ParkLife” Sublingual Strips
These “Park Life” strips are known for their almost-instant effect when consumed. It is usually placed under the tongue, where it dissolves for a faster and more direct relief method compared to edibles. It’s near-immediacy effects after consumption is almost similar to smoking or vaping, with a 1:10 ratio of THC to CBD to help you take the edge off.
One thing that’s worth noting with Kin Slips is its strong earthly flavor. But it also comes with hints of mint, fruit, and turmeric.
The Bottom Line
CBD oil is potentially the next big thing when it comes to effective anxiety treatments. However, before you take the CBD oil route, it’s always important that you consult your primary care doctor for the best results. When used in the proper dosage, CBD can be effective in treating anxiety and stress. We would recommend that you check out Premium Jane or PureKana for the best experience based on quality and service.
- Embrace the Unconventional: Unique Approaches for Treating Anxiety - September 28, 2023
- Overcoming Anxiety At Work and Promoting Wellness - September 28, 2023
- Why Do You Have Brain Fog? 3 Key Contributing Factors You Need to Address - September 27, 2023