Rose quartz is one of the most calming items, as it is a powerful stone for bringing forth all types of love – platonic, romantic and self-love. It’s one of my personal favourite healing crystals for anxiety because when you feel good about yourself and have loving relationships in your life, everything else seems to follow in suit. So, if you’re looking for a great healing crystal for mental health, consider using rose quartz for anxiety. Here’s the inside scoop…
What is Rose Quartz?
Rose quartz is not a healing crystal but rather, a healing mineral. It is a crystalline form of an oxide mineral with a pink hue due to manganese and titanium properties. The specific deepness of the pink tones for each individual quartz depends on the amounts of manganese and titanium that it contains. Some rose quartz are a pale pink whereas others have a rich deep pink hue.
Rose Quartz Healing Properties
This beautiful healing crystal (or mineral) is commonly used to channel all types of love, compassion, kindness and peace. It’s believed to calm and heal the heart, while also attracting love whether it’s self-love, friendships and romantic relationships.
Here is a breakdown of the different healing properties of rose quartz:
- Attracts love of all kinds
- Emits strong vibrations of unconditional love
- Encourages emotional healing
- Replaces toxic emotions that clog the heart chakra
- Released negativity that blocks love
- Helps you restore trust
- Assists in moving on from heartbreaks and hardships
- Brings forth balance and harmony
- Clears toxic attachments
- Grants truth and purpose
- Dissipates fear related to love
- Brings issues to the surface that need to be addressed
- Channels inner confidence and calmness
Benefits of Rose Quartz for Stress and Anxiety
One of my favourite healing properties of rose quartz for anxiety is that it helps dissolve painful memories that are related to love. So, if you’ve been struggling with moving on from something in your past or self-acceptance, self-appreciation and self-love, this is a great stone. Rose quartz not only heals you but it also opens you up to positive relationships, whether with yourself or new people.
How to Use Rose Quartz for Anxiety
The ways you can use rose quartz for anxiety are endless. You can carry a rose quartz tumbled stone in your pocket, meditate with a rose quartz rough stone, put a rose quartz stone in the bedroom to strengthen your current relationship – and the list goes on.
Needless to say, using rose quartz for anxiety is easy. simply holding a rose quartz stone will release calming energy into your mind, body and spirit. Here are some healing methods you can use:
Holding Rose Quartz for Healing
- Place the rose quartz in your left hand
- Take a couple of deep breathes to release calming energies
- Repeat positive, self-love mantras (optional)
Psst: I like to wear a rose quartz bracelet on my left wrist for days filled with love.
Meditating with Rose Quartz:
- Find a quiet place in your home that’s free of distractions
- Lay down and let your body melt into the surface
- Holding the rose quartz, clearly state your intentions out loud
- Place your rose quartz on your heart
- Relax, breathe and focus on the unique energy you feel from within
- Visualize the soft pink hues of the rose quartz filling your heart with loving, peaceful and calming energies
- Continue for several minutes until you feel compassion and kindness (this can take a couple of practices)
- Place your hands on your heart over the rose quartz
- Breathe in more compassion, love and peace
- Breathe out negative energies, painful memories and anything that is hindering you
- Repeat, “I am loved. I am love. I deserve love. I am the embodiment of the light within”
- Slowly bring yourself back to your surroundings; wiggle your toes, stretch your fingers and when you’re ready, open your eyes
Using Rose Crystals for Anxiety in your Home
Rose quartz is a powerful healing crystal for your heart chakra and it can be used in a variety of ways, including in your home. Placing rose quartz throughout your living space will bring the same healing properties to your surroundings as it does when placed on your heart chakra or in your hands. A powerful place for rose quartz in the home is the bedroom, whether or not you have a partner. Not only will this bring forth love, peace and compassion into the space but it will also help deepen your connection, whether with yourself or with a partner.
And there you have it! That’s how you use rose quartz for anxiety. Now, the next step is to purchase rose quartz. In our online anxiety store, you’ll find everything from rose quartz bracelets to rose quartz rough stones, rose quartz tumbled stones, self-love crystal healing kits and more.
- Understanding Death Anxiety & How to Cope with It - December 6, 2023
- Simple Ways to Activate Your Parasympathetic Nervous System for Anxiety Relief - December 1, 2023
- How to Do Elf On The Shelf in a Positive, Happy, Healthy Way - December 1, 2023